Megan is a commercial litigator with a variety of state and federal court experience representing clients in a wide range of complex litigation matters, including contract disputes, fiduciary litigation, real property matters, and internal and government investigations. She enjoys advocating for her clients across the various stages of litigation, from pre-suit negotiations through trial and appeal. She is also well-versed in counseling clients in litigation avoidance strategies.
Megan’s dedication to client service is at the forefront of her practice. She is committed to developing a thorough understanding of her clients’ needs and works tirelessly to satisfy them by crafting innovative solutions. Her approach to forward-thinking allows her to assist clients across a broad range of industries in achieving their dispute resolution goals.
- Texas State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- J.D. – Magna Cum Laude, Notre Dame Law School
- B.A. – Cum Laude, Texas A&M University
While in law school, Megan served as the Notes Editor for the Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy, was on the Notre Dame Law School Mock Trial Team, and served as the research assistant to Professor James Seckinger, a founding director of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy. She was also the recipient of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Trial Advocacy and wrote an award-winning paper on solar energy for the American Bar Association’s Law Student Energy Law Writing Competition. After her first year, Megan served as a judicial intern for the Supreme Court of Texas.
Awards and Recognition
- Best S.A. Lawyers – General Litigation, SA Scene Magazine, 2019, 2020
- Rising Star – General Litigation, SA Scene Magazine, 2021
Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association – San Antonio Chapter, Member
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association, Member
- The Junior League of San Antonio, Admissions Committee Assistant Chair
- Texas Aggie Bar Association, Membership Committee
- Notre Dame Club of San Antonio, Member