Adrianna is a high-stakes litigator who helps clients resolve complex commercial disputes.
Her experience covers all stages of litigation – from pre-dispute negotiations through trial. She recently represented a client in a week-long jury trial which resulted in a six-figure jury verdict and a directed verdict on a counterclaim. Her litigation experience also allows her to assist clients in managing and reducing the exposure associated with business practices and agreements.
Creative thinking, thorough preparation and grit are the hallmarks of Adrianna’s practice. She prides herself on working collaboratively to craft strategies to fit each client’s specific needs and objectives. This approach allows her to serve clients across a wide range of industries, including oil and gas, technology, and construction and engineering.
- Prosecuted vendor’s claims for breach of contract against a subcontractor concerning a contract with a city for a new pump station.
- Prosecuted a limited liability company’s claims for breach of fiduciary duty, conspiracy, and knowing participation in a breach of fiduciary duty against a member and third parties.
- Represented former president and chairman of the board of directors following improper termination against corporation concerning breach of corporate agreements, claims of corporate waste, land disputes, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Defended employee against a regulatory agency resulting in a reversal of the agency’s denial of a professional license.
- Advised and drafted numerous business agreements and service agreements for technology company.
- Advised employers with respect to misclassification of employees, personnel handbooks, employment policies, and employment agreements.
- Defended employees against former employer in federal court concerning claims of misappropriation of a trade secret, breach of confidential information agreement, and tortious interference with existing and prospective business.
- Texas State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- 2018 – J.D., cum laude, Tulane University Law School
- 2014 – B.S., magna cum laude, Business Management, Sports Management, and Political Science, Barton College
While in law school, Adrianna worked as the Senior Managing Editor for the Sports Lawyers Journal, served as a corporate counsel extern for the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, and offered pro bono legal services to local artists and musicians in the New Orleans area.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Girls Inc. of San Antonio, Board of Directors
- Bexar County Woman’s Bar Association, Member
- William S. Sessions Inn of Court, Member
- Tulane Alumni Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member