Krystal’s practice focuses on representing insurers in coverage litigation and clients involved in complex commercial disputes in both state and federal courts. Her coverage practice relates to disputes concerning investment advisor and fund management liability, directors and officers liability, management liability, professional liability, cyber liability, commercial general liability, and excess insurance policies. Her commercial practice relates to contractual disputes, breach of fiduciary duties, and fraud litigation.
Krystal prides herself on being an eager advocate for her clients, bringing a keen and careful analysis to each matter. She earned her Juris Doctor from Notre Dame Law School, where she served as the Managing Editor of the Journal of Legislation and competitive brief writer for the Willem C. Vis International Moot Commercial Arbitration team.
- Texas State Bar
- 2021 – J.D., Notre Dame Law School
- Managing Editor of the Journal of Legislation
- Competitive brief writer for the Willem C. Vis International Moot Commercial Arbitration team
- 2019 – M.S. in Social Anthropology, University of Oxford
- 2017 – B.S. in Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University