Greta’s practice focuses on civil litigation matters, with an emphasis on appeals, mandamus proceedings, and appellate litigation support. Greta has over thirteen years of appellate experience gained from her work as a staff attorney at the Fourth Court of Appeals. While at the Fourth Court of Appeals, Greta served as a briefing attorney for Chief Justice Alma L. López and as a staff attorney for Justice Phylis J. Speedlin and Justice Rebeca C. Martinez.
Greta is also a strong supporter of providing pro bono legal services. During law school, Greta obtained relief for a client seeking asylum from Pakistan while working as a student attorney in the Immigration and Human Rights Clinic.
- Texas State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 1999
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- Proving Up Attorney’s Fees, 43rd Annual Page Keeton Civil Litigation Conference, UT Law, November 22, 2019
- Honing Your Writing Skills, Bexar County Women’s Bar Association CLE Retreat, June 14, 2019
- The U Visa: Another Remedy for Battered Immigrant Women, The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice, Volume 7, Issue 127 (2004).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Leadership San Antonio, Class 45
- The Magik Theatre, Board of Directors
- Say Sí, Board of Directors
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association and Foundation, 2018 President
- San Antonio Bar Association, Appellate Section, Member and past Programs Chair