Adam’s practice focuses on complex litigation matters with an emphasis on business disputes, insurance coverage matters, and intercorporate liability and corporate structure issues.
Adam approaches problem solving with an enterprise-wide perspective, having spent the past decade practicing in Houston with a firm that serves as national coordinating corporate counsel for some of the country’s leading healthcare companies. Adam has wide-ranging experience representing clients in business to business disputes, as well as defending institutional clients against claims of alleged corporate liability in litigation involving medical malpractice, employment issues, contract disputes, credentialing and background checks, purported class actions, premises liability, corporate negligence, intentional torts, hospital/pharmacy software and technology, and the corporate practice of medicine.
Adam prides himself in his ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all members of a client’s organization, from top to bottom – which is grounded in his commitment to treat everyone with respect.
- Represented national physician staffing company in business disputes in Texas.
- Represented national hospital system in lawsuit involving allegations pertaining to the sufficiency of the electronic medical record and related software utilized by affiliated hospitals.
- Represented clients in lawsuits involving wrongful termination and/or contract interference claims in California, Florida, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Represented pipeline company to protect its assets, which were in the possession of a vendor that had filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Represented nonprofit organization against allegations of corporate negligence in New Mexico.
- Represented hospital system in a class action involving alleged violations of Florida’s Personal Injury Protection statute.
- Represented human resources services provider and affiliated companies in class action arising out of a reported diversion of a controlled substance in Colorado.
- Texas State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- B.A., Texas A&M University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio Bar Association (2018-present)
- City of Houston’s Building and Standards Commission (2015-2018)
- Rice University’s Baker Institute Roundtable Emerging Leaders (2016-2017)
- Patient Pal Volunteer, Texas Children’s Hospital (2012-2013)